Tuesday - Sausage with onions, peppers, mushrooms & red potatoes
Wednesday - leftovers
Thursday - Rice Cooker Black Beans & Rice (new recipe)
Friday - out of town visiting family :)
Saturday - out of town for a wedding
Sunday - chicken nuggets OR Trader Joe's meatless veggie corn dogs
Notes about last week:
- The pea pesto turned out sooo good! I can't wait to make it again. I will post the recipe this week.
- I was distracted while making the sausage & potato dish so I forgot to season it. I had bought a 4 pack of sausages and only used 2 for the dish so I'm going to make it again this week with the leftover sausage that I froze and hopefully I remember to add some seasoning!
- We only ate out twice last week! We were invited to dinner with the in-laws one night and we ate lunch at Costco on Saturday (gotta love the $1.50 polish hot dog and drink meal). I'm so proud of us for only eating out twice!
- We'll be heading out of town on Friday afternoon for a wedding we are attending on Saturday. Luckily the wedding is being held close by my family so we will get to spend some time with them also. Being out of town for the weekend means that we will (1) be eating out, (2) be spending too much money, and (3) be missing the farmers market - but that's okay ... we are excited to see family (especially my niece who recently spent a few days in the hospital for a bad kidney infection) and we are excited for our friends wedding!
- I still have not actually been able to use the rice cooker so I'm very excited for that new rice cooker recipe I found! I'll let you know how it turns out!
- I'm very behind in posting my Project 365 photos. I hope to get to that in the next few days!
- We've been experiencing some pretty drastic changes at work the past couple of weeks ... it's been rough and I think it might get worse before it gets better.
- My dang car is back in the shop again this week ... it has yet to run for more than 4 consecutive days in almost 4 months. We've dumped more money into it than we wanted to and it still keeps dying. The worse part? VW has no idea what is wrong. It's so frustrating.
- We plan to run our next 5k on May 9th - the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure! It will be our first 5k of 2009!!! We have not been training very much the last few months so I don't expect to be breaking any PR's - but the race is for a great cause & we are looking forward to it.
- I've made some workout routine changes in the hopes of getting past the plataea I've been at for months & months ... I'm hoping by changing things up it might help.