Its all the little every day things that make life so extraordinary and this year I want to make sure I am appreciating and focusing more on them. In an effort to remember to slow down, let the little things go, and enjoy every moment of this life I am going to share what I’ve been thankful for each week.
This week I’m thankful for …
- my amazing, wonderful, supportive husband because he always takes the dog out every single night to go potty before bed AND for always being the one to get up with her in the middle of the night …
- … and for always going shopping with me!
- my gym membership!
- my spring half marathon training plan and for three weeks of pain free runs thus far :)
- the abundant sunshine and warm temps we’ve been experiencing so far this year … I know the rain is coming so I want to enjoy the sunny days while I can!
- big, no HUGE, salads with dinner every night this week … so yummy loaded up with my favorite veggies and so filling :)
- fresh brewed hot herbal tea on cold mornings!
Happy Friday the thirteenth! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend … rock your workouts, long runs or races :)