It’s all the little every day things that make life so extraordinary and this year I want to make sure I am appreciating and focusing more on them. In an effort to remember to slow down, let the little things go, and enjoy every moment of this life I am going to share what I’ve been thankful for each week.
This week I’m thankful for …
- Snuggles with the puppy during mid-day naps
- The beautiful warm sun-shining weather we’ve been having
- Bloggy friends!
- Running buddies, both new & old
- My running!
- Having a home, food on my table, and a vehicle to drive
- Knowing that no matter what the future holds, my husband is right by my side :)
What are you thankful for this week?