It’s all the little every day things that make life so extraordinary and this year I want to make sure I am appreciating and focusing more on them. In an effort to remember to slow down, let the little things go, and enjoy every moment of this life I am going to share what I’ve been thankful for each week.
This week I’m thankful for …
- Feeling better and the sickies are all gone :)
- My body and that it is capable of running and handling multiple workouts in one day!
- Running with the husband and being able to share my love of running with him :)
- A perfect Valentine’s Day at home cooking dinner together, drinking champagne, and eating chocolate.
- Getting our taxes done and finding out that we don’t owe this year!!!
- Talking to my niece on the phone :)
- The feeling of welcomeness at the new church we are attending.
What are you thankful for this week?