It’s all the little every day things that make life so extraordinary and this year I want to make sure I am appreciating and focusing more on them. In an effort to remember to slow down, let the little things go, and enjoy every moment of this life I am going to share what I’ve been thankful for each week.
This week I’m thankful for …
- My cousin Judy for her insightful help this week
- Overcoming my shyness and meeting new people
- The possibility of new opportunities
- National Margarita Day on Wednesday, just when I needed to “relax” :)
- A bad run on Monday, because the bad runs make the good runs that much better!
- The power of positive thinking and prayer
- My husband for always believing in me <3
What are you thankful for this week?