It’s all the little every day things that make life so extraordinary and this year I want to make sure I am appreciating and focusing more on them. In an effort to remember to slow down, let the little things go, and enjoy every moment of this life I am going to share what I’ve been thankful for each week.
This week was … challenging. Traffic, rain, having to work late, a new dog. I thought about all these things, and many more, as I reflected on the week and realized that it’s definitely times likes these that I need to be extra mindful and grateful for all the blessings in my life, big or small.
This week I’m thankful for …
- Adventurous long runs, the kind where the laughs never stop
- My Bluetooth and using my commute time to chat with my parents
- The husband’s patience with the new dog
- My first paycheck from my new job
- Running in the rain with the husband, not worrying about our time or our pace and just enjoying each others company
- Being able to see all our running friends race last weekend
- Coffee :)
What are you thankful for this week?