It’s all the little every day things that make life so extraordinary and this year I want to make sure I am appreciating and focusing more on them. In an effort to remember to slow down, let the little things go, and enjoy every moment of this life I am going to share what I’ve been thankful for each week.
This week I’m thankful for …
- Comfort food … because sometimes you just need a grilled cheese sandwich
- Wearing jeans to work … especially on those days you just need the extra comfort
- All the bad (days, moods, runs) because they make the GOOD that much better
- Love songs … and signing out loud along with them in the car
- Uggs. Enough said :)
- iPhone games (Words with Friends, Draw Something, Scramble with Friends) and being able to “connect” with the husband, family, and friends during the day
- The amazing people I’ve met through running :)
What are you thankful for this week?