It’s all the little every day things that make life so extraordinary and this year I want to make sure I am appreciating and focusing more on them. In an effort to remember to slow down, let the little things go, and enjoy every moment of this life I am going to share what I’ve been thankful for each week.
This week I’m thankful for …
- Sharing my love of baseball with my dad
- Spending quality time with family just enjoying each other’s company
- Living in a town that is “large” but “small” enough to walk to local establishments
- My amazing running buddy Kat and having her by my side while doing hill repeats last week
- My growing circle of running friends, virtual and IRL, whom I can share my crazy running goals with
- Finding the motivation to get back to the gym
- Chatting on the phone with my mom talking about everything and nothing at the same time :)
Each day is a blessing, enjoy it.