It’s all the little every day things that make life so extraordinary and this year I want to make sure I am appreciating and focusing more on them. In an effort to remember to slow down, let the little things go, and enjoy every moment of this life I am going to share what I’ve been thankful for each week.
Lately I’m thankful for …
- The husband … more and more each day
- Weekend getaways for destination races
- My bodies ability to carry me one mile, then one more, and more and more and more
- Running Friends who have become family
- Group runs, solo runs, the ability to run
- New friends at work
- Puppy snuggles
- A safe and reliable vehicle
- My family
- Knowing how to leave the work at work
- Good books
- The power of positive thinking
- Talk radio trivia games on the way to work in the morning
Each day is a blessing, enjoy it.
What are YOU thankful for?